1. We are proceeding as if we are going to be able to hold a normal season, with some restrictions. What those restrictions are, we are not sure. We are currently having discussions with WAHA, the City of De Pere, and others to determine what the season will look like. Travel will most likely be greatly reduced, including tournaments.
2. We will not be taking any payments until the season begins. So, registration will strictly be that, registering your player so we can get an accurate count for planning.
3. Since we won't be collecting fees right away, we will not be granting an "early bird" discount as we have in the past. However, we ask that you sign your player up as soon as possible. Preferably in the next 2 weeks.
4. We will be as open and transparent as possible with everything we learn and plan. As we have all experienced over the last few months, details change day by day, and I ask that you allow us some flexibility and patience as we all go through this together.
We are excited to be partners with DICK’s Sporting Goods as we kick off the season. As part of their support, DICK’s Sporting Goods will be hosting a 20% off shop event for all De Pere Youth Hockey participants, followers, and supporters at the Green Bay store on 9/25 – 9/28/2020.
The discount is valid on purchases STOREWIDE! If you can't find an item in the store, ask a sales associate to help you order it, and still receive 20% off.
We offer Learn to Play in five 5-week sessions to allow families to schedule around other activities. You can sign up for any number of sessions at this time.
• SESSION 1: September 9 – October 7
• SESSION 2: October 14 – November 11
• SESSION 3: November 18 - December 16
• SESSION 4: January 6 – February 3
• SESSION 5: February 10 – March 10
All sessions are held at 6:00 PM on Wednesday evenings in Rink 2 at Cornerstone Community Ice Center
Register for Learn to Play by following this link.
Click on the link below to register for the upcoming season! We will not be collecting payments at this time.
If you are interested in coaching this season, please click HERE. No experience required :)
If you missed the Parent Meeting
Below is the Powerpoint that you can review. More emails will be coming out in the weeks ahead regarding many things that were discussed.
Warm-Up Dates (Mite, Squirt, Pee Wee & Bantam)
Pee Wee Warm-Ups:
Tryouts Dates (Squirt, Pee Wee & Bantam)
IF YOU STILL HAVE YOUR JERSEY FROM LAST YEAR, PLEASE CONTACT RICK CHANDLER TO SET UP A TIME TO RETURN IT. firstname.lastname@example.org
De Pere Youth Hockey is proud to offer programs for girls and boys ages 4 - 14. De Pere Youth Hockey Association serves the school districts of East De Pere, West De Pere, Denmark, and the surrounding communities. Started in 1972, our mission is to teach leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship in a positive environment where we celebrate the successes of our young athletes and promote a lifelong love of the sport.
Link to De Pere Voyageur High School Hockey to find game schedules and events of our varsity and junior varsity teams.
Wouldn't it be great to get instant updates on your phone with changes to game times or practice times? Steps to link your team’s calendar(s) to your e-mail account are noted on the Calendar page.
Support us when you shop on Amazon at smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1462028 and Amazon donates to De Pere Youth Hockey Incorporated.
You can now buy & sell hockey equipment through our site on Facebook! Just like any other Marketplace page, you can browse, post and comment. Click HERE to get to the page and "like" it so it shows up in your feed.
Did you know that DPYH is on multiple social media platforms? Check us out on:
Instagram @DPYouthHockey #DPYouthHockey
YouTube De Pere Youth Hockey
If you’ve heard of LiveBarn around our rink, but don’t really know much about it, please watch this video:
Sign up using Promo Code 373c-2481 to watch games and practices Live & On Demand, share clips on social media/email and submit highlights to be considered for Plays of the Week. LiveBarn offers a free trial, and you can cancel at any time.